Carrom is a parlor game played by 2 or 4 players versus each other. The principles of carrom are really comparable to pool, snooker or billiards (without the cues). The goal of carrom is to pot all your carrom pieces before your challenger, using skill, decision and a bit of luck.
Carrom itself in numerous types stems from Asia and carrom is played all over the world. This video game has lots of names consisting of (Indian billiards, carrum, carom, karum, or karrum). The carrom board and carrom pieces are generally made from wood although acrylic strikers and pieces are frequently used.
Carrom is becoming increasingly more popular and there are now carrom competitors and carrom competitions with Big Cash Prizes and carrom clubs where you can satisfy other players and socialise, if you are looking for an enjoyable and fascinating board game this is perfect whether you have actually ever played before or not.. Carrom is now being played in clubs across the UK. Carrom and the Carrom Association UK were likewise just recently featured on Zee TV, heading out to millions of audiences worldwide.
The Carrom Company is a manufacturer of board games and sports equipment. They are known for producing the popular game of carrom, as well as other games like foosball, shuffleboard, and air hockey. You can visit their official website at www.carrom.com for more information.
Carrom Board With Coins
Carrom boards come with a set of coins that are used to play the game. The coins are typically made of wood or plastic and come in different colors to differentiate between players. The standard set of coins includes a striker, which is the main playing piece, and several smaller coins, which are used to score points. The coins are designed to smoothly slide on the board’s surface, allowing for precise and strategic gameplay.
Carrom Board Prices
Carrom board prices can vary depending on various factors such as the brand, quality, size, and features. Here are some approximate price ranges for carrom boards:
- Small-sized carrom boards (usually for kids): $20 to $40
- Standard-sized carrom boards (for casual players): $40 to $100
- Tournament-quality carrom boards (for professional players): $100 to $300 or more
Please note that these are just approximate price ranges, and the actual prices may vary based on your location and the specific brand or model you choose. It’s always a good idea to compare prices from different sellers or websites to get the best deal.
Online Carrom Game
To play an online carrom game, you can visit websites or download mobile apps that offer carrom games. Some popular options include:
- Carrom Pool: Available on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Carrom Friends: Offers multiplayer carrom games on Android and iOS.
- Carrom King: Available on Android devices, offering different game modes.
- Carrom Disc Pool: Play carrom in a pool-style setting on Android and iOS.
Please note that availability and features may vary depending on your region and device.
How is carrom played?
Carrom is a tabletop game that is played by flicking a striker with the goal of pocketing the carrommen (playing pieces) into the corner pockets of the board.
What are 3 facts about carrom?
1. Carrom is a popular tabletop game that originated in India but is played worldwide.
2. The game involves using a striker to hit and pocket coins into the four corner pockets of the carrom board.
3. Carrom requires skill, strategy, and precision, making it a challenging and enjoyable game for players of all ages.
What is the origin of carrom?
Carrom is believed to have originated in the Indian subcontinent, specifically in the Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.