When spring comes it is time for a liver clean. This is a good time to rejuvenate the liver for the coming year of work. One excellent way to clean the liver is to utilize herbal teas. They are easy to use and they supply an effective punch to rekindle the liver.
Here is an organic formula for the liver supplied by Brigitte Mars (herbalist in Colorado) called “Puri-Tea” which include:
· Peppermint, red clover, fennel, licorice
· cleavers, dandelion, oregon grape root, burdock root
· butternut bark, chickweed, parsley root, nettles.
Another liver organic tea is:
· Fennel Seed (1 part), Fenugreek (1 part).
· Flax Seed (1 part), Licorice Root (1/4 part).
· Burdock (1/4 part), Peppermint (1 part).
Here’s another organic combination that benefits detoxifying and cleaning the liver:.
· Yellow Dock root, Dandelion root, Licorice root.
· Red sage, Sarsaparilla, Hyssop.
· Pau de Arco, Milk Thistle Seed, Parsley leaf.
Here’s something else you can do for you liver. Buy an extract of Milk Thistle Seed. Then when you make the liver tea’s list here, add 2-3 complete droppers of the Milk Thistle Seed extract to the tea.
Here are the effects of some of the herbs noted above.
· fennel seed – white blood cell development, acid/alkaline balancing.
· peppermint – body cleanser and toner.
· red clover – blood purifier.
· licorice – adrenal stimulation.
· cleavers – anti-infection.
· dandelion – enhancing and cleaning.
· oregon grape root – cleansing, building.
· burdock root – purifying.
· nettles – rich in minerals.
· chickweed -.
· fenugreek – helps to remove toxins and mucous.
· yellow dock root – cleaning, white cell development.
· pau de arco – cleaning, white blood cell development.
· milk thistle seed – cleansing, building.
You can make these teas yourself or search for an all set made one at a natural food shop. What I do is purchase a 1/2 or 1 oz of each herb. Then I blend one complete tablespoon of each herb into a mason container. Shake it up and its all set to go.
Preparing the tea.
Boil 1 1/4 cup of pure water in a glass container. Add 1 loading tablespoon of organic mixture. Let tea sit for 10-15 minutes. When it cools down a little, stress and beverage.
Consume one cup of tea prior to breakfast and one prior to supper for about 1-2 months.
When spring comes it is time for a liver clean. One good method to cleanse the liver is to use organic teas. They are easy to use and they provide an effective punch to reawaken the liver.
Here’s something else you can do for you liver. When you make the liver tea’s list here, include 2-3 complete droppers of the Milk Thistle Seed extract to the tea.