When spring comes it is time for a liver cleanse. This is a great time to invigorate the liver for the coming year of work. One great way to cleanse the liver is to utilize herbal teas. They are easy to utilize and they supply an effective punch to rekindle the liver.
Here is an organic formulation for the liver provided by Brigitte Mars (herbalist in Colorado) called “Puri-Tea” which include:
· Peppermint, red clover, fennel, licorice
· cleavers, dandelion, oregon grape root, burdock root
· butternut bark, chickweed, parsley root, nettles.
Another liver natural tea is:
· Fennel Seed (1 part), Fenugreek (1 part).
· Flax Seed (1 part), Licorice Root (1/4 part).
· Burdock (1/4 part), Peppermint (1 part).
Here’s another herbal combination that benefits detoxifying and cleaning the liver:.
· Yellow Dock root, Dandelion root, Licorice root.
· Red sage, Sarsaparilla, Hyssop.
· Pau de Arco, Milk Thistle Seed, Parsley leaf.
Here’s something else you can do for you liver. Purchase an extract of Milk Thistle Seed. Then when you make the liver tea’s list here, include 2-3 full droppers of the Milk Thistle Seed extract to the tea.
Here are the results of some of the herbs noted above.
· fennel seed – white cell development, acid/alkaline balancing.
· peppermint – body cleanser and toner.
· red clover – blood purifier.
· licorice – adrenal stimulation.
· cleavers – anti-infection.
· dandelion – enhancing and cleaning.
· oregon grape root – cleaning, building.
· burdock root – purifying.
· nettles – abundant in minerals.
· chickweed -.
· fenugreek – helps to remove contaminants and mucus.
· yellow dock root – cleaning, white cell development.
· pau de arco – cleansing, white blood cell formation.
· milk thistle seed – cleaning, structure.
You can make these teas yourself or look for an all set made one at a health food store. What I do is buy a 1/2 or 1 oz of each herb.
Preparing the tea.
Add 1 heaping tablespoon of organic mixture. Let tea sit for 10-15 minutes.
Consume one cup of tea before breakfast and one prior to dinner for about 1-2 months.
When spring comes it is time for a liver clean. One good way to cleanse the liver is to use herbal teas. They are simple to use and they provide a powerful punch to reawaken the liver.
Here’s something else you can do for you liver. When you make the liver tea’s list here, add 2-3 complete droppers of the Milk Thistle Seed extract to the tea.